How are the insurance premiums calculated
Premium calculator car insurance
Do you have a question about your existing insurance?
If you have a question or wish to change your existing policy, please contact us by phone on 0800 33 88 33 or using the contact form. We would be happy to support you with your request.
What can I do if I cannot find my vehicle in the list?
Depending on the model, your vehicle will be classified differently and may fall under the delivery van category. You can manually check your vehicle registration document to see whether your vehicle has been redeemed as a car or a delivery van. You can calculate your premium for delivery vans here. If you still cannot find what you are looking for, we will be happy to support you with your request. Call us on 0800 33 88 33 or contact us using the contact form.
Can I still redeem my vehicle at the Road Traffic Office today?
Would you like to redeem your vehicle at the Road Traffic Office within the next two working days after completing a direct online transaction? Then please contact us by phone on 0800 33 88 33. If you redeem your vehicle at a later date, your insurance certificate will be sent directly to the Road Traffic Office in electronic form. You will automatically receive your new insurance policy as soon as the proof of insurance has been redeemed.
What insurance do I need for vehicles with a removable plate?
You can conveniently insure vehicles with an exchangeable plate in a policy - but not online at the moment. Call us on 0800 33 88 33 or contact us using the contact form. We will be happy to make you an offer and send you the offer by email.
Why can't I insure parking damage?
Parking damage coverage cannot be calculated online for vehicles that are more than five years old. The reason for this: In your interest, we would like to avoid confusion about the scope of coverage in the event of a claim, if your car has already had a lot of previous damage. If you are also interested in this type of coverage for an older car, please send us current photos directly by WhatsApp 076 581 47 17 or by email to [email protected], showing the condition of your vehicle can see on all sides. You can also call us on 0800 33 88 33. We will then be happy to check whether parking damage cover is possible for your vehicle.
Why can't I adjust my deductible?
It is not yet possible to individually adjust your deductible online. Call us on 0800 33 88 33 or use the contact form. We would be happy to make you a suitable offer.
Why can't I insure gross negligence coverage?
The premium calculator does not include gross negligence protection in the basic package. Call us on 0800 33 88 33 or use the contact form. We are then happy to add the gross negligence protection to your basic package. You can benefit from this additional coverage in both liability and fully comprehensive insurance.
- Can congressional refugees work in Canada?
- Why do different countries have different laws?
- How much do BMW parts managers earn
- How do underweight, thin recruits survive the boot camp?
- What should my ambition be
- What makes something popular
- Wear Tiffany jewelry
- Social anxiety makes you flat
- What is the annual fee in SSN
- Should I cut off my superficial friend
- What is cycle time
- Will Scotland be an independent nation tomorrow?
- What is the future of US politics
- Why do architects learn about building materials
- A Reiki master has paranormal powers
- What are the classics of literature
- Which countries have a similar history?
- Are Kashmiri Pandits cowards
- How is dating in Korea
- What triggers your creative side
- Do people have the same values in life
- What is the underwriter's bank
- Have you ever experienced paranormal premonitions?
- How do you sell insurance policies
- Is the astrology correct?
- What does a small penis look like
- Why is authoritative parenting good
- The SMS gateway in India is free
- What are the keywords in C.
- How do you identify self-limiting beliefs
- How did Ford and GM fall?
- What is my hair color 1
- How do North Macedonians feel about Bulgarians?