How do I make cauliflower dish delicious
Roasted cauliflower with garlic and lemon
Cauliflower is just super tasty and versatile. I also think the knobbly florets are beautiful and it has such a melodious name: cauliflower! There are people who usually don't like cabbage, but they can hardly resist when it comes to cauliflower. Is that because of the beautiful name?
• Directly to the recipe • Print out the recipe •
In any case, we cauliflower lovers do something really good for ourselves, because cauliflower is full of good nutrients, is very digestible and can also be used in a variety of ways. That's why I wanted to prepare it this time a little differently, namely not steamed in the classic way but roasted. Roasted cauliflower - because roasted cauliflower is even more irresistible.
ROASTED CAULIFLERS MADE VERY EASY IN THE OVEN
Try it out, maybe you will be one of the big cauliflower friends. When roasted, it gets a nutty, buttery taste. Delicious. In this recipe, I mix the cauliflower florets with garlic, olive oil and lemon before putting them in the oven. To serve, I add freshly grated Parmesan cheese on top. Roasted cauliflower with garlic, lemon and parmesan - a wonderful combination! Vegetarians of course leave this out.
You can get fresh, locally grown cauliflower from June to the end of October. It simply tastes best to me during this time. However, like almost every vegetable, cauliflower is now available all year round.
Cut and prepare fresh cauliflower
The best way to separate the fresh cauliflower florets is to divide the cauliflower head into four equal parts. This is a very good way of getting to the stem that connects the florets. You cut this out generously and some florets will come off by themselves. You then simply break the rest out over a bowl. I generally love the preparation on the baking sheet, because the oven roasts the vegetables for you almost by itself and the woman (or man) can devote himself to another activity during this time 😉. Simply wonderful - roasted cauliflower with garlic and lemon is so beautifully easy to make!
For cauliflower fans I can recommend a simple casserole recipe, mineCauliflower Macaroni Casserole with Parmesan Crust. You get a quickly made pasta with mineCauliflower pasta in a spicy peanut butter sauce.
Roasted cauliflower with garlic and lemon
- Open the stove 200 degrees top / bottom heat preheat.
- The cauliflower divide into florets and into one bowl give. The chopped one garlic , Lemon juice and the oilmix and under the cauliflower to lift. With salt and pepper Spice up.
- Parchment paper to a Baking sheet give and the Florets distribute on it. They shouldn't lie on top of each other.
- Then in the hot oven on the middle rail for about. 25-30 minutesroast until the tips turn light brown. Do the fork test. The prongs should be able to pierce the florets easily.
- If you want, you can freshly grated Parmesan to serve. I wish you a Enjoy your meal!
WHAT DO YOU MEAN?
- How do I stay away from assholes
- Jains naturally hate Hinduism
- Can a friendship recover from a misunderstanding
- Why not become a pilot
- Science and technology advances society
- What is the importance of ERP
- What components does capitalism need in order to survive?
- Have you ever regretted getting a parrot?
- Can I remarry my spouse in Singapore?
- Have your wildest childhood dreams come true
- What do the Turks think of the Chinese
- Last longer selvedge jeans
- Will Muslims ever give Jerusalem
- Uses NASA 5G
- Bale skips leg day
- Why are Indonesians addicted to tobacco
- Has anyone ever thought about minimalist living
- How many Chinese women are feminists
- What is the favorite breakfast in Hungary
- Can psychopaths believe in religion?
- What is corporate governance
- What are Beethoven's most famous pieces
- Can I make money with a franchise?
- What is the engine CC
- How fast can the transport be
- What is the IFA religion
- Which spices go well with grilled chicken?
- What if the Titanic had never sunk?
- What does Nike mean
- Is mini golf a profitable business?
- Who owns the Bottega Veneta clothing brand
- Is Finland left wing or right wing
- How is university life in Canada