Is Bhutan good for December
The best time to travel to Bhutan
For a trip to the Buddhist Kingdom of Bhutan in the Himalayas, it is worth taking a look at the country's climate. This blog post gives you an overview of the different climatic zones of Bhutan, so that nothing stands in the way of your individual Bhutan trip.
Basically, the climate of Bhutan can be divided into three zones, so that there is no general answer to the question of the best travel time for Bhutan. Depending on which part of Bhutan your trip is going to lead to, the climatic conditions vary. If you would like support in organizing your individual Bhutan trip, the Bhutanese experts at Green Tiger Travel will be happy to assist you.
The northern mountains offer the best travel time in spring and autumn
If you would like to take a tour of the Himalayan mountain range in Northern Bhutan, the spring months of March to May are particularly suitable. In addition, the autumn months of September and October are very suitable for a trip to this region. At this time you will hardly have any rainfall and you will be rewarded with blue skies.
A trip to Central Bhutan is worthwhile in summer
To explore the center of the country, the months of April to the end of October are considered the best time to travel to Bhutan. In these months, the daytime temperatures are usually between 20 and 25 degrees, in the summer months even maximum temperatures of up to 30 degrees are reached. From October onwards, ground frost must be expected at night.
The best travel time for the tropical to subtropical south of Bhutan
In the south of the country there is a tropical to subtropical climate, so that warm to hot temperatures prevail all year round. The best time to travel here is between November and March. At this time the humidity is not too high and precipitation is rather rare. Temperatures hover around 25 degrees between November and March. Therefore, this travel period offers the best conditions for great discovery tours in southern Bhutan.
When is the best travel time for all of Bhutan?
As already announced, this question cannot be answered uniformly due to the three different climate zones. If you decide to travel with destinations in all three climate zones, the best travel time for Bhutan is between March and May and from mid-September to mid-November. In spring you can enjoy the many blooming plants. In autumn you will be rewarded with a clear view.
Depending on your ideas and wishes, you can quickly find the best travel period for your Bhutan trip - please contact the Bhutan experts from the Green Tiger Travel Team in Freiburg and have an individual travel offer prepared for your trip to fascinating Bhutan.
- How does the personality develop
- Why is my nose bleeding
- Where can I find trustworthy swimwear manufacturers
- What's the worst national anthem
- Held by customs What happens next
- Why is authoritative parenting good
- Can Trump forgive Cosby if not why
- Can high school swarms be twin flames?
- Which is the largest cast in India
- How were the Australians in Vietnam
- What is the salary of the tattoo artist
- Can hyenas be used as fighting dogs?
- Finding your soulmate means losing yourself
- Why does Brazil have a tropical climate
- What do the Turks think of the Persians
- Where is the ulnar nerve palpated
- What's the best part of kindergarten
- What are accounting services
- What creates stress
- Have you lost money to scam brokers?
- Have you gotten better over time?
- Why is Ruby or Python popular?
- What is the website for Canadian Immigration
- What are the ethical challenges