A tight bra increases the size of the chest
Avoiding Bra Mistakes: How to Find the Right Bra
One tugs at it all the time, pulling here and there. If a bra doesn't fit properly, it's not only annoying, it can be painful and even harmful to your health. That is why it is important that it fit well. But how do you find the optimal model?
The chest size of German women is increasing. It has increased by 2.3 centimeters in the last 20 years to an average of 98.7 centimeters. And every second woman doesn't know her bra size, according to a recent survey. Ignorance that can lead to various health problems.
Back pain due to lack of support
If the bra is too wide, it does not give the breasts enough support. Consequence: The upper body is usually pulled forward unnoticed by the weight - a bad posture that can strain and overload the back in the long term. The bra is a bit tight - but can you still close it? Attention! It is still too narrow and should be sorted out. Otherwise it can happen that the bra slips up and constricts the sensitive fabric. This is particularly uncomfortable with models with a bracket.
Tension in the neck, shoulder and neck
Very often the straps are too narrow and cut into the shoulders, sometimes to the point of dent formation. This pinches nerves and muscles. In the long run, this can result in pain in the shoulder, neck and neck area.
Two possible triggers for headaches
Narrow and too short straps can also hinder the blood supply to the brain and thus cause tension headaches. If you suffer from it more often, you should check your bra. This can also be triggered by a lack of oxygen when the bra is too tight and restricts breathing.
The sources of stomach ache and irritable bowel syndrome
Bad posture and breathing problems can also lead to cramping of the abdominal muscles. This manifests itself in stomach pain and in rare cases even intestinal disorders.
Chest pain can be ironed out
If the cups are too big and not support enough, this can damage the ligaments that hold the breasts. If the cups are too narrow, the breasts will be squeezed and bulge out at the top. It looks ugly and is painful. If the bra is too small, the wires are not under, but on the breasts - and squeeze the sensitive breast tissue.
Skin and ligament damage possible during sport
A bra that does not fit can chafe the skin. It can also damage the ligaments that hold the chest in place. Doctors therefore advise always paying attention to a perfect fit, especially with sports bras.
This is how you determine your exact bra size
To do this, first measure the circumference of your upper body with a tape measure directly below the base of your chest and then your chest. You can enter both values in the bra size finder on the Internet, for example at www.triumph.com or www.calida.com, and thus determine the right bra size. Or you go to a specialist shop and have trained staff measure you.
... and this is how it looks with hygiene
How often change? The basic rule is: If he is sweaty (e.g. from sport or exertion), the bra belongs in the laundry. Otherwise it can be used a second or third time.
How to wash That depends a lot on the material. Often, lace and synthetic fibers can only tolerate hand washing. Cotton bras, on the other hand, can even be put into the machine at up to 60 degrees. Always follow the washing instructions.
How to maintain In any case - also with cotton - use mild detergent, otherwise the fabric will be attacked too much and can wear out. Do not iron, otherwise the bra will lose its fit.
How to protect When washing in the machine, put the bra in a laundry bag. This protects the material and the rest of the clothing remains intact. Because this prevents the locking hooks and the bracket from getting caught anywhere.
You might also be interested in:
Which bra is right for me?
How do I find a good sports bra?
12 clever washing tips
The right care for lingerie
Cheated slim: the right functional underwear for every outfit
- Why do passports have RFID chips
- Helped Swami stop sati
- What were your strangest dreams
- What is the process to extract dysprosium
- Life began through evolution
- What's wrong with the Hawaii government
- How does Banana Cue taste
- Who is the richest man in Madurai
- Who now live in Polish Jewish houses
- What social side do you dislike
- Is Zenefits good Why or why not
- What does a person of high character create
- Where do the main subjects of Stanford CS depend?
- Is related to horoscope and science
- 100 TOEFL is a good score
- What do you think of dubstep music
- How should I end my unpaid internship?
- Who invented the denim jacket?
- Who would win Red Hood against Nightwing?
- Cruise ship recruitment is very strict
- How does a cruise ship stay afloat?
- Karunya University is too strict
- How computer generated is used in CAD
- How can a boy attract a girl
- Doesn't eat vegetarian food against humanity
- Why is Italy considered part of Europe
- Can a girl be loyal after marriage
- Where can I get a furniture dealer
- How did Bhimrao Ambedkar die
- What is the most expensive watch you own
- Why is Central Asia so diverse
- Why do people protect their nationality
- What's the best celebrity cruise ship
- Computer engineers are in demand